Monday, July 27, 2009

Make that 4 toilets I have to clean now!

Jaden is officially potty trained!!! This is very exciting, and has me doing all sort of things I never thought I would do. I did not think I would bribe my child with candy, stickers, or cupcakes for using the potty. I did not think I would let him pee in the neighbors yard because we were on a walk and he had to go. I did not even know the people whose yard he peed in. I definitely did not think I would have to sit next to him and read a story while he did #2. I did not think I would run like a crazy person when I heard the words "I have to pee-pee" and drop everything to hurry to the baby potty. And I did not think about the fact that I would have an extra toilet to clean. And I have to clean it every time he goes! Yuck! Obviously, this is not my favorite part of Jaden being potty trained. I hate cleaning toilets! It looks like my new project will be getting Jaden to use the big potty!


No comments: