Top 10 reasons why having a toddler is like being at a frat party
10. There are half-full, brightly-colored plastic cups on the floor inevery room. Three are in the bathtub
.9. There's always that one girl, bawling her eyes out in a corner.
8. It's best not to assume that the person closest to you has anycontrol over their digestive function.
7. You sneak off to the bathroom knowing that as soon as you sit down,someone's going to start banging on the door.
6. Probably 80% of the stains on the furniture contain DNA.
5. You've got someone in your face at 3 a.m. looking for a drink
.4. There's definitely going to be a fight.
3. You're not sure whether anything you're doing is right, you justhope it won't get you arrested.
2. There are crumpled-up underpants everywhere.
1. You wake up wondering exactly how and when the person in bed withyou got there.
My sister- in -law sent this to me in an email and I thought it was pretty funny!
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Yesterday we had a BBQ at our house with our new Neighbors and friends. Josh actually went to high school with Ashley, so they are old friends. We have tons of fun with each other.
Monday, July 12, 2010
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
The kids and I spent the last week of June and the first week of July at the Frio River. It was tons of fun and so nice to be able to spend so much time there. The kids especially love it!
Jaden is doing a great job swimming this year
We went to the Market at the July Jubilee and my mom got tye dye t shirts for everyone
Jaden sporting his coon hat and sunglasses
Another failed attempt at a great family picture, I know one of these days the kids will pose and smile for the camera, We did the July 4th parade in my Dad's old 41 chevy truck.
Monday, July 5, 2010
Now that we are so close to the lake and both of the boys are a little older it is easier to make a trip out to the lake. A few weeks ago, we went with our good friends the Kloesels. We all had a great time!