Thursday, June 11, 2009

It is Time!

Time for what you may ask, it is time for me to start doing something about this extra 15- 20 lbs I am carrying around. Brody is 5 1/2 months old, and I have not lost any weight since he was 4 weeks old. I just kept thinking I would loose more, but it has not happened. So I have surfaced out of the denial bubble and I am ready to take action.
Step 1: Find reason for extra weight gain
That is right, baby # 1
I lost all of the weight I gained with Jaden, so technically he shouldn't count, but since he makes me do things like see how many marshmallows we can fit in our mouth, I am counting him as reason one. I always win by the way!
Reason # 2
Adorable loving little Brody, worth every extra pound

Step 2
Load up reasons for extra weight and take them on weight loss journey
Step 3
Earth Friendly Water Bottle

Step 4:
New Running Shoes
So, I have completed all of the steps and I have started walking the neighborhood for at least 45 minutes every day. I have also started dieting somewhat. By that I mean that I am no longer buying brownie bites at HEB and inhaling them when I get home. They are sooo good. And I am eating more veggies and drinking more water throughout the day. I will not be posting a before and after picture, but I hope to shred these pounds in the next few months. I'll keep you posted on my success.


2 comments:

Elaine said...

Good luck, you'll shed them, I'm sure. I made a bet with my old boss. I knew it would motivate me. I've shed what I gained, but want to lose another 5...I'll be walking with you...and some jogging too. I find that jogging works wonders for me and I can still have some of my sweets I can't live without. You are right those cute boys are worth every extra LB!

KelMel said...

Okay, how random that we both posted this today, right?! I really like Spark People. The site takes some "getting used to", but it's a really great resource!!