Sunday, September 7, 2008

My expanding belly

I am 24 weeks pregnant and almost 2/3 of the way done. It is really amazing how fast this pregnancy has gone. You would not have heard me say that during the first one. It took forever for Jaden to get here, and I was an emotional wreck. I was focused on every growing pain and weird thing that was happening to me. With this baby, I had the initial tiredness, and some nausea in the beginning. But now the new expansion around my mid line, and the little baby inside kicking me are the only real clues to my pregnancy. And I must be officially showing to strangers, since more are smiling and holding doors open for me. This pregnancy has truly been a blessing. I can't wait for our newest family member to get here.
Jaden was running back and forth in front of me while Josh was trying to snap a picture. He is such a cute little stinker.

No comments: