Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day of Preschool


Well, Jaden and I both officially started Preschool today. He is a participant in the Toddler room, and I teach one of the 2 year old classes. I think he had a pretty good day. He was a little sad when I dropped him off in his room, but his teacher said he quickly got over it and played with the other kids. I think before to long he will be running to his room and waving bye to me. My first day was good as far as first days go. I did have one child who cried on and off most of the day. I did manage to get them all to sit where they were suppose to for story and snack and lunch. We made it safely to the playground, and got all of the things we were suppose to done. I would say that is a success. Teaching 2 year olds is much different than teaching elementary school kids. I'll let you know later which one I prefer after these kids get settled. I do know that it is much more fun to dance and make art than to do big kid work.

No comments: