Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring Break 2011

The little boys and I loaded up and headed to Leakey for the entire week of spring break. My mom and dad met us there and we all had a great time. I love going to Leakey because it is a little bit like stepping back in time 50 years. It's just a small charming Texas town. And what is not to love about fun and sun on the Frio River.

Brody LOVES his Papa, and LOVES his Papa's trucks. I think this red one is his favorite. I found a toddler bed set at Target that is vintage vehicles, and it happened to have a red truck on it just like this one. So I am going to take a bunch of pictures with the red truck and blow them up to use as the art in Brody's new big boy vehicle room. I can't believe my baby is going to have a big boy room soon. Gasp! Where does time go? Jaden was the only one who could stand the frigid water. He didn't care, he swam. He also pretended to be a dinosaur while swimming. This picture is him in dinosaur stance.
If Brody's leg was long enough to reach the peddle, he would be driving.
My mom traded in her Yukon for a convertible bug. It's really cute and the boys thought it was fun!
Jaden has grown up over the last year, and is now able to help Papa blow leaves off the porch. He thought this job was sooo much fun. I hope his little worker spirit continues to grow as he gets older.

No comments: