Friday, March 6, 2009

Highlights from our Vacation

We roasted marshmallows
Jaden tried out his new tube that I painted for him


big brother, little brother

grandma & grandpa with the boys
Jaden calls my mom b-ma, and my dad papa

The boys and I went to my parents river house in Leakey this past week. It was Brody's first long trip. He did great! Jaden had so much fun he didn't want to come home. We rode the 4 wheeler at least 5 times a day, threw rocks in the river, chased ants, chased deer, chased frogs. Let's just say, Jaden is a runner. We all took turns running with him. Brody just took it all in. He is really smiley now, and even let's out a belly laugh from time to time. He is 2 months old. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. At his checkup, he was 12 lbs 8 oz, so he is quite a big boy. We all adore him, and Jaden can't wait til Brody can chase deer with him.

No comments: