Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Busy Busy

We have been very busy around here lately. Jaden had his last soccer tots last weekend. I am not sure how much he learned. He had alot of fun though, and that is what it was suppose to be. Here are some of the highlights of the last two weekends.
Uncle Sam and Aunt Jessica came for their first visit since Brody's arrival. They were here Christmas day while I was in labor, but went back to Houston that evening, because I was certain the contractions I was having were just Braxton Hicks and that I was not going to have the baby for at least a few more days. Little did I know it would be that night, well technically he wasn't born until the next morning. 1:51 am








Bear has finally started smiling for the camera, he has been smiley now for awhile, but when he saw the camera, he gave me the deer in head lights look. Well, as you can see, that is all behind us now. (mostly)

It is almost impossible to get a good picture of all 4 of us, here is the best one from this weekend. I know what you are thinking, not so great. I will keep trying. We went to my parent's house this past weekend. One of my best friends mom passed away from cancer, so Josh and I went to the funeral. We tried to make the best of such a sad event and did some fun things while we were there including riding the 4 wheeler around the pasture to look at the longhorns and down to the creek to throw rocks in the water for Duke. We also ate out alot, went to the beach, and Josh and I went to a local bar for a date. Let's just say we won't be going there again anytime soon.

YEE -HAW


I decided I might be an overprotective mom, Jaden was the only little kid with a life jacket on. Hey, better safe than sorry. At least I didn't make Brody wear one.

2 comments:

KelMel said...

Just wanted to stop by and say HI! Thanks for adding my blog link. :)

The pictures you posted are great. We can hardly ever get a good picture of the four of us in my family either. Drives me crazy. One day we'll get one and I'll have to drain our bank account buying prints just to prove it happened. LOL!!

kiesch said...

at 31, i still wear a lifejacket.