Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Parties

Last Thursday I hosted the Canyon Creek Preschool Teachers Party. Every year it so much fun! Everyone brings a yummy dish and a fun ornament. We eat, laugh and do a white elephant ornament exchange. I was having too much fun to take any pictures, but here are the two I got. Every year has a theme. Last year was Tacky Christmas sweaters. This year was Bling! And I won the contest! You can't really tell in this pictures, but my jacket was full sequins, Thanks Grandma for blinging me out!

And the next night, Friday, was Josh's company Christmas Party! We had it downtown at 219 West. The food and drinks were delish. We had a private room in the back so we were able to mingle and enjoy each other. Here are some of us girls.
Some of the boys
And us lovebirds :)

No comments: