Monday, August 2, 2010

Week of Fun with the Webbs

Last weekend my brother and his wife came for a visit. We had tons of fun with them and are so glad they came to see us. They will be having their first child at the end of August and we can't wait for baby Webb to get here. I know they will be great parents and having another little boy around is going to be so fun!
We went to Cafe Blue
Jaden was enjoying watermelon on the porch
Upon discovering Jaden was eating watermelon without him, this is Brody's reaction

Swinging and pretending to be Tinker Bell
After Sam & Jess left, the boys and I headed to Leakey to spend another week there with my parents. I know we are so spoiled. We of course had more fun doing all of the things we always do when we are there.

My new fav pict of the boys

My mom and I found this rock a few years ago and thought it would be perfect for the entrace to the cabin. We were not sure what to paint on it, so it has sat there blank for a while. Jaden like to call everyone, including RVS, happy campers, so my mom thought that was perfect for the rock. So I painted Webbs Happy Campers on it, and Jaden and Brody each put their hand print on the side. I think it turned out so cute!


1 comment:

The Webbs said...

We had a great time too!! That is a great picture of the boys. My first thought was Brody is starting to look more like Jaden.