Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Fun & Sun at the Frio

The kids and I spent the last week of June and the first week of July at the Frio River. It was tons of fun and so nice to be able to spend so much time there. The kids especially love it!


Jaden is doing a great job swimming this year



We went to the Market at the July Jubilee and my mom got tye dye t shirts for everyone
Jaden sporting his coon hat and sunglasses
Another failed attempt at a great family picture, I know one of these days the kids will pose and smile for the camera, We did the July 4th parade in my Dad's old 41 chevy truck.
We have a tradition of painting tubes, and these are this years
We saw tons of beautiful deer and this is one of the bucks, my parents feed them so they hang around alot waiting for more corn

No comments: