Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Our Master Bath



I love our new master bath. I painted it a milk chocolate color called Coco Rum. We already had nice bathroom stuff in gold and rust colors. I didn't want to replace it all, so I just added to it. And I found the rugs at Wal-mart. They have all of the bathroom colors plus the beautiful blue. I put some blue accents in the candle holder on the wall to tie in the rugs. Maybe I'll change the candles too, or hand towels. Before I painted the walls chocolate, I painted them antique copper. I thought it was going to be beautiful, but instead it was like a salute to the University of Texas. Don't get me wrong, we love UT, but I don't want to think of the longhorns everytime I walk into the bathroom. You can see that color below. I think if there was not so much white, it might have worked.


No comments: