Friday, April 23, 2010

We are in the new house!

We are in our new house! EEK! I am so excitied about it that I can not even find words to express my happiness! We are all settling in nicely, and even the kids love the new house! I think they especially love the running room inside in out. I don't have any pictures to show you yet, since I am working on the laptop right now and all of my pictures are on the desktop which is still in a box, but I promise to post pictures soon. Until then, know that we are so happy and so thankful that God answered our prayers with our dream house. It is so amazing that everything worked out the way it did, and we know that God was the only one who could make it all work out so easily the way it did. I'll post again next week with lots of pictures!

No comments: