Sunday, November 29, 2009

Turkey Day

1 Chronicles 29:13
"Now, our God, we give you thanks, and praise your glorious name."
We have so much to be Thankful for I can not even list it all here, but know that we Thank God everyday for all of our blessings. This year my family hosted us for Thanksgiving. The little boys and I spent a week in my hometown. I am very Thankful for Grandma & PaPa and the time we get to spend with them. We had Thanksgiving dinner at my aunt Kathy's house.
For some reason, the women are always in the kitchen,
and the men are always in the den ( watching football)
Our family - minus Sam & Jessica who were at the UT/ Aggie game
Papa & Jaden fixing cousin Abby's tractor
Brody helping himself to Thanksgiving dinner
The beautiful table
My parents have had so much rain the lakes (water holes) on the ranch are full
Josh, Brody, Duke & Tigger chillaxin on the porch
My dad's garage of toys

No comments: