Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A new school year!

We all started preschool today and it was great! Last fall I started teaching tuesdays and thursdays from 9-1 at a Church Preschool. When I had Brody I took the rest of the year off to be home with him. Jaden continued going until summer break. This year I am teaching the same class again. Jaden is in the 2 class that meets on Tues, Wed, Thurs, right next door to me, and Brody is in the Tues Thurs baby class across the hall. Both of my boys did a great job in their classes without mommy. And even though I had 12 two years old in my class (and one teacher assistant) it was a welcome break from my own kids. It is good for them to be cared for by someone other than mommy from time to time. Jaden's girlfriend Abby is in his class again this year. I was on the playground with them during recess and it was so much fun to watch them play. Brody didn't cry the whole time he was with his new teachers, which was great because it was definitely the longest time he had been with a stranger. Let's hope they both stay happy with school and settle easily into a new routine.

No comments: