Wednesday, September 23, 2009

EFG Tailgate Party

This past weekend, Josh's company, Elite Financing Group, hosted a UT tailgate party. He does this and several other parties every year. Josh would tell you that it is "great networking & advertisement" I will tell you that what Josh really means to say is that he likes a good party, and sometimes needs a reason to throw one, like longhorn football. In order to get a spot for tailgating you have to sit in a parking lot starting Thursday before the game. Josh made the news several times for his determination in having the best party spot. He sat in a chair in the parking lot, all day Thursday, and all day Friday until the RV was delivered, and then he spent the night in the RV Friday night. When I find the news clips I will post them. Josh's parents were kind enough to pick up our kids and take them to the ranch so that Josh and I could "network" :) all day & night. We spent Saturday night in the RV after the party. It was tons of fun, and I can't wait for next year.
The party in full swing

Renee & I having fun

The RV

Aren't we cute?

My cousins Christa, & Shelly, who I have not seen in 15 years dropped by to say HI
Facebook brings all kinds of people back together
Josh's Dad and his friend Tim came out

Burt(Josh's partner) & Josh

I have a link posted to Josh's business on the right side of my blog, in case you want to check it out.

No comments: