Sunday, April 5, 2009

Grandma came to visit

Brody kicks his feet and moves his hands so much now, that most of my pictures have blurry spots

Jaden giving Bear kisses

Jaden and Brody's first bath together


My mom visited us this weekend so that I could get some errands and some shopping done without having to lug the kids around with me, and so that Josh and I could have a date night. I really enjoyed my quiet time shopping, actually being able to try stuff on, and just browse like I use to. I also enjoyed eating dinner at a restaurant with Josh and not having to wolf my food down because one of the kids is about to loose it, or worse get our food to go because one of the kids has already lost it. Grandma enjoyed all of her baby time too, so it was a great weekend for all of us.



No comments: