Friday, December 12, 2008

Waiting...

We went to Breakfast with Santa last weekend. Unfortunately, the line to see Santa was so long we did not see Santa. Jaden did not mind, he was having to much fun in the bounce house, and riding on the train. Santa Who? I am sure he will get Santa a little more next year.

Most people are waiting for Christmas, I am waiting for this baby to be born. My official due date is DEC 31st, but my doctor says things are already moving along. This very last part of pregnancy is the hardest, the waiting, and the unknown. I am hoping that Brody does not make his big arrival before Christmas. We have to many things going on. Jaden and I have one more week of school, and he has a Christmas program next Friday where his class sings Jingle Bells. Jaden has not been singing in his practices, he has been dancing, which if you know him makes perfect sense. We will make sure and get it on video. I am enjoying all of the holiday cheer around, we even had a little snow the other night. All of my Christmas presents are bought and wrapped, and we are ordering Luby's for Christmas dinner, so I am ready. I hope everyone else is enjoying the season and remembering why we celebrate Christmas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see Jaden's performance!

Anonymous said...

congrats on the expansion of your beautiful family! i'm so happy for you!
love to you all,
jamie