Thursday, August 7, 2014

Summer Fun

This summer we have been soaking up the fun!  We spent 2 whole weeks in Leakey!  We have been to 3 summer camps, one awesome VBS, had a trip to the ranch, a trip to the farm,  a couple of birthday parties, and lots and lots of swimming!  We have a few more fun things to do in August and then it will be back to school!  








 VBS was a spy theme this year!  Perfect for my little boys.  I was in charge of Jaden's group.  We had 11 soon to be second grade boys.  They were super fun, sweet, loud, crazy and of course energetic! The sweetest thing happened that I didn't expect, two of those little boys prayed to accept Jesus as their Savior with me.  So so sweet and special!  I know that accepting Jesus as your Savior is the most important decision you will ever make.  It was very emotional for me to be a part of that sweet moment with them and I am so grateful that God used me in that way!



No comments: