Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Father's Day 2012

We celebrated Josh and the wonderful Daddy he is this past Sunday.  Josh loves golf, so thanks to pinterest, my favorite website, I made golf ball cupcakes.  If you are not on pinterest yet, you should be.  It has the best  creative ideas.  I also got the idea for the picture frame from pinterest.  I was thinking about father's day and the fact that I have two boys that will hopefully be fathers someday, and I thought how lucky they are to have such good examples of what a daddy should be.  Josh, his Dad, his grandpa Bibler, and my Dad, are all such wonderful examples of great men and fathers.  I love that they provide such positive christian role models for our boys.  And I know that is just another blessing in our life.  Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful Dad's in our life.  Life would not be nearly as great or funny without you men!


No comments: