Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th of July Fun!

The little boys and I headed to Leakey for our annual Frio River Adventure for the last week of June and the first week of July. The boys are getting bigger and the trip is easier now on this momma. They just cruise and watch their movies on the 3 hour trip down there, instead of taking turns crying like they use to. They play and wrestle and chill now, instead of needing me to entertain them constantly. And don't get me wrong they still demand alot from me, but it is easier and more fun than it use to be. I am enjoying every second of these little ones because I know in the blink of an eye they will be in High School. Here are some of the highlights from this year!

Brody is into making a stinker face when you ask him to smile
Jaden decided to try to mimic Brody's stinker face

There were tons of baby deer this trip

Lots of wrestling

All the baby boys


Stinker face
We joined the parade again this year
All of the boys
Stinker face
Grandma & Jaden

No comments: